Customer Relations Associate, Outbound - Sales (2 positions)
Graduate School USA is currently seeking a Customer Relations Associate, Outbound Sales to specialize in selling GSUSA’s products and services. This person will communicate with our customers by initiating phone calls and other correspondence on behalf of the organization, with the goal of strengthening customer relationships and loyalty. Our fast-paced, dynamic team plays a key role in differentiating GSUSA from our competitors by building a rapport with our customers that is unmatched in the industry.
The Customer Relations Associate, Outbound Sales proactively strengthens relationships with potential and existing customers by providing timely and efficient customer care, with regard to GSUSA’s products and services. Outbound calls are sales-focused and are made to drive interest in upcoming low enrollment courses, spark interest in new courses, promote marketing campaigns, and cross-sell programs and services — with the goal of increasing revenue by engendering loyalty, resulting in repeat business.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Make outbound calls to existing or prospective customers in an effort to grow class enrollments into GSUSA.
- Initiate sales, ask probing questions and suggest courses to suit the customer’s professional development needs.
- Communicate over the phone and email with diverse customers to drive interest in GSUSA courses, programs, services and customized solutions, resulting in booked open enrollment classes.
- Process student enrollments, transfers and withdrawals; contract inquiries; billings, feedback and customer concerns.
- Respond accurately and appropriately to customer inquiries and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Obtain customer information to build an enhanced training and professional focus for the customer.
- Use prepared scripts to persuade potential customers or Customers to enroll in the School’s future courses, certificate programs and/or to purchase GSUSA products and/or services.
- Secure possible customer leads; Conduct follow up on first point of contact.
- Work with Director to qualify leads.
- Partner with Business Development Team to develop and maintain customer accounts.
- Collaborate with Marketing to help build GSUSA brand.
- Meet and exceed sales targets to ensure optimal productivity and efficiency.
- Successfully perform closing techniques and overcome objections.
- Enter and maintain data into a database of existing and/or potential customers.
- Manage records and database of telephonic communications, interactions, accounts, orders, and payments.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Proficient in use of computers, applications and the internet, including Microsoft Office
- Proficient data entry skills
- Must have passion and commitment to customer service excellence
- Must have the ability to learn and understand the programs and services for which GSUSA offers
- Excellent telephone etiquette skills that encourage and engage customer’s behavior to positive action
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to react diplomatically, and maintain composure and demeanor under pressure
- Ability to maintain customer confidentiality
- Excellent customer service, organizational, time-management, and problem-solving skills
- Goal-oriented, results-driven, self-motivated, highly ethical and able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to serve as an effective team member with a professional attitude, strong interpersonal skills, confidence, and enthusiasm
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Two to three years of inbound or outbound sales experience
- Minimum of three years of experience working in a call center environment
- Must have experience performing cold calls specializing in sales and/or marketing
Interested applicants must submit a resume and cover letter for consideration.
Graduate School USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.