Program Manager - Part Time
Graduate School USA is a recognized leader in professional development and training, empowering adult learners with the tools they need to achieve their personal and professional career goals with a rich history that spans almost a century. We offer a range of programs and services designed to serve the needs of organizations and individuals in both government and the private sector.
Graduate School USA is currently seeking a part time Program Manager to Assists the Curriculum Director in the operational scheduling, marketing, course development and updating, delivery, execution, instructor and customer relations, and general administration of the Financial Management product line area.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists as liaison between Customer Relations function, Business Development and Curriculum products, staff, and instructors to coordinate assignments for open enrollment and on-site courses and monitors upcoming course registrations to advise Guaranteed to Go(G2G) and cancellation decisions.
- As needed, interacts closely with units across the school and with employees at all levels to prevent and resolve urgent issues, and provides quality control monitoring over marketing materials, training database, instructional materials, presentation and delivery.
- Assists in scheduling classes and instructor assignments.
- Assists in coordinating development of new courses and updating existing courses to meet customer needs.
- Coordinates, develops or obtains supplemental media material that enhances course content and presentation.
- As needed, provides input to Marketing regarding current and potential customers and learning needs and messages and promote upcoming courses.
- Collaborates with Marketing Department in the monitoring and editing of published course and program information in print and on the website.
- Assists and supports Operations, Delivery, and Services staff regarding content, instructors, course material, and logistics, as needed.
- Evaluate program/course feedback, analyze participant/student demographics, asses marketing efforts; provide results to inform decision-making on future school offerings.
- Collaborate with instructors, staff and training participants to ensure the smooth and successful completion of training sessions; act on any problems or issues that arise.
- Monitors weekly outlook reports of upcoming curriculum courses to advise about G2G and cancellation decisions.
- Monitors Higher Reach and GSUSA website listings to ensure accuracy and consistency of course information and requested updates and changes and to assure that that course links work.
- Provides quality assurance that curriculum publications are current and accurate, current versions of course materials are available and used and that all courses are staffed including filling late instructor changes and cancellations.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Strong analytical, critical-thinking, negotiation and creative problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of project management and lifecycle of curriculum management
- Excellent relational and communication skills (oral and written); ability to effectively collaborate and communicate around the needs of curriculum, instruction, and learners both within and outside the organization; ability to identify and set priorities and to work independently and with others.
- Ability to forge and sustain excellent customer relations and provide excellent customer service; ability to work with Subject Matter Experts/instructors and fulfill their instructional and business-related needs and coach program assist staff as needed.
- Solid computer, social media and outreach skills (email, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's and/or relevant certifications desired.
- 3-5 years of experience in direct support of financial management or related programs.
- Experience working with Instructors, Subject Matter Experts, Instructional Designers, vendors, other learning/training and logistical partners.
- Experience in designing, developing and promoting instructional material as well as researching, editing, and proof-reading skills desired.
Interested applicants must submit a resume and cover letter for consideration.
Graduate School USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.